SCHEDULE AN IN-SERVICE
PREMIER CARE EDUCATION
Premier Prosthetics provides continuing education to therapists, physicians, and patients. Our purpose is to strengthen the rehabilitation team that it has the privilege of working with our patients who have undergone limb amputation, as well as to help our patients and their caregivers become better informed and more confident about living with a prosthesis.
Continuing Education: CE credits are available for PTs and OTs
The key to providing the best patient care is education and training. Premier understands your time is valuable and may also be limited; Premier can arrange a session that will accommodate your busy schedule.
Please contact Premier Prosthetics to schedule a session.
Classes are available at your facility or at our Education Center.
- Amputation & Prosthetic Overview
- Lower-Limb Prosthetics: Transtibial
- Lower-Limb Prosthetics: Transfemoral
- Lower-Extremity Amputee/Prosthetic Evaluation & Outcomes Measures
- Lower-Limb Prosthetic Gait Training
- Lower-Limb Prosthetic Gait Analysis
- Upper-Limb Prosthetics
- Prosthetic Advances
- Partial Foot, Ankle/Knee/Hip Disarticulation, & Transpelvic Prosthetics
- Microprocessor Controlled Knees
We offer speciality prosthetics for a wide variety of activities for hands, arm and above the knee and below the knee limbs.
We understand the importance of quality prosthetic care. If you have any questions, visit Premier Prosthetics today to get help from one of our experts.